HEAVYSET is a collective of friends, artists, and thinkers.
We are inspired by our city and the people around us.
heav·y /ˈhevē/ (adj.)
1. Having great power or force; violent; rough.
2. Indulging to a great degree: a heavy drinker.
3. Large, as in number or quantity: a heavy turnout; heavy casualties.
set [set] (noun)
1. A number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
2. Collective, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation.
3. A group of things that belong together or are usually found together.
We broke down a simple word, and recreated it into what defines us as a whole.
HEAVY references the attitude and lifestyle that each of us thrives on.
SET represents our crew, our squad, our gang. Our brotherhood.